Welcome • Version Française
IP / AmberstoneDream.com
Travel event, Romania
Minecraft is a wonderful medium for both entertainment and travel through real and fictional worlds of all styles.
Travel is the point that we're going to focus on in the next few weeks. You're going to be able to go on a trip to Romania.
A country that is not very well known, yet it's quite a porch of France, culturally and geographically.
This trip will start on Wednesday, July 1st with videos, event and live.
Wednesday, July 1st:
- Video discovery of Romania IRL Provisional planning:
- Preparing for the launch
"Amberstone Joint Build Project" (castle of peles and a small town) #event-roumanie
- video discovery of Build The Earth Romania :
Infos building event, Amberstone: /warp roumanie
The goal is to build a Romanian region, the castle of Peles will be the showcase of this project, it will be reproduced as faithfully as possible, down in the valley a small town with Transilvanian architecture.
Certain buildings can be reproduced, inspired or invented.
The region will be mostly rural (breeding, farmland etc...), an Ortodox monastery can be integrated into the region.
A road as well as a railway from Ardenes will have to connect the Romanian area.
- Inspiration from Romanian architecture Pinterest Amberstone
- Google map Peles castle Google Map
- Google map inspiration for the city center 'Sighisoara' Google Map
How to build ? IP: AmberstoneDream.com
- Join the AmberstoneDream server (1.14.4 -.1.15), /Amberstone "For the creative"
- Download the Amberstone 3.0 pack
- To help to build, first build a construction in the Romania theme on our plotworld. /warp plot & /plot auto
- Once finished have it examined /exam then you will be accepted to help us on the project.
I hope you will enjoy this first thematic travel event, and share it around you !
🎖 Credits: Hadora, Oldfarmer, Louis, Onegraw, Tomtahiti, Flacus, Buildname, Zufall, Louise, Nabuzu, PrinceDanone, Niamie
- Galerie photos Romania Amberstone travel
Apuseni natural pack Transilvania
Village in the Carpathians mountain Bucovina